ms xin

ms xin
♥ - ms xin v chanq ғσяɛʌɛя - ♥
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 17, 2012

feelings


hrmm..
just wan to share my feeling actually 

sometimes i feel like dun care..
just a like button in fb
it means nothing
or comment..

when i comment..
i used to waiting for a reply
just a reply..

but u do see my comment
n u r just act.. dunnoe ?
or.. wat

am i annoying u ?

sometimes oso feel like dunwan tag anymore..

But
i oways failed to do tat..
lol

is funny rite ? ......

dunnoe y i take tis soooooo serious
haha

n others take it like nothing :(

mayb is my problems..

these days oways talking to xiiao bii
hehehe :)
he's my lovely hamster 
i love him :)

i talk to him abt daddy
hehehe..
i tell him tat daddy is coming bac tis week
so hapiii teehe :)

i noe im childish
hahaha -_-

xiiaobii grown up ady
very fast hahaha
n he's everyday eat n sleep @@

hrmmm..he dont like exercise..
like me 
wahahaha XD

gudnite my bii
muackss mummy love u :)
teehe..






2 comments:

QQ ♥