ms xin

ms xin
♥ - ms xin v chanq ғσяɛʌɛя - ♥
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

as a promoter :)


19 ,20 n 21 dec 2012

im working as a promoter at old jusco..
teehe :)

*im clearing all my leave for tis year :)

it seems like a very easy job
but..
when i when thr for my 1st day job..
omg :(
IS TIRING !!!
arrrgh :(

my back bone pain like hell -_-lll
legs no pain..
haizzz
when cough / sneeze..omg tat feel...
terrible :(

im old ady .___.
body weak like old women lol

feel like wanna quit oni after 1 day working
lol hahaha XD

they ask me to tied up my hair..
fully tied up harrr..
like a bao zi tou :(
if pony tail i dont mind -_-

n they ask me to cut off all my nailssssssssssssss
arghhh
tis i cant accept arrh !!
really feel terrible......lol
my pretty gelish nails were forced to cut n remove all..
so sad :'(

cz feel like being bully :(
all the 'security guard' at the staff entrance thr..
very serious
girls n boys is the same lol

im the only 1 who was the 1st day working :(
n im alone ...
very brave -_-

all bcz of money laaaaaa
haha :(

120 per day..
high pay enuf for me..
but is 10-10pm
2 hours for lunch for dinner :)

im selling Dove hair product
3rd times for being as a promoter..
hahaha

1st time was selling Soda Pop
2nd was promote Yes broadband :)

gud experience hehe :)

im alone for my lunch n dinner..
1st time :(
but.. not really pity laa
hehehe..
*b4 tat feel very pity when alone wahahaha.. :')

foodcourt at old jj selling exp n not tasty stuff
tried the 1st time then dint go ady lol :p
when to oldtown n mcdonald
hahaha :)
is cheaper n nicer

my working outfit :)
all white except shoes XD




:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

QQ ♥