ms xin

ms xin
♥ - ms xin v chanq ғσяɛʌɛя - ♥
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, December 29, 2012

as a manicurist :)


today i got a part time job again 
huhu :)

feel busy nwadays..
tats gud :)

fill up my time
n try to not wasting it..
nw is the time to earn money :)


working at mahkota parkson
Kose :)

if buy 150 n above
can get a free give or a free manicure service

i work as manicurist today
hehe :)

my working time is fr 11am to 8pm
more relaxing if compare wif promoter
huhu :)

sit for the whole day..
polish some fingernails for myself
too free..hahaha

i go for lunch at 4 :)

at mahkota food court
n im alone..haiya

of course i prefer the 祖传面粉糕 again..
hehehe
love it so much :)

Kose nail polish no stock for me..
too bad
love their nude colour
pretty nice :)

looks fair my hand
wahahaha XD

i feels very lucky 
u knw y? 
cz im not permanent work at mahkota..
thr were too much Offer
crazy -_-
really crazy

longtime i dint shop ady lol..
bcz of my new hair style n new colour..
i save the money :')

after 8pm
i get my gaji 120
wohoo :)

feel so excited
wahahaaa XD

bought some planet popcorn for my darling :)


my cute cute darling from beijing :)
sayang sayang her so much hehehe 


then go sushi ya find carmen n hav dinner thr :)
exp dinner..
hahahaaa XD
today i smart ady..
dint order sushi
hahahaaaaa :)


after my dinner 9+ 
when to mcdonald bought 1 large twister fries 
heheheeee

tis for my lovely aunty annery
she love it :)

then drive bac alone..
acccompany by radio 93.3
love ya
heheheeeeee..
all hits song played :)

ohhya~
ytd just go creative do my hair hehehe :)
i spend 8 hours..
seriously
omg -_-

im alone for sure :(

perming 
dying 2 colours
treatment
it takes my whole day :(



does't look nicer ? younger or mature.. 
i wan to knw..
heheheeee

1st time trying tis hair style..
not bad huh XD

i cut my longlong hair :(


*waititng for someone to giv comment my new hair :')
gudniteeeez 

No comments:

Post a Comment

QQ ♥